The Jungheinrich EZS 130 is a particularly compact tow tractor for pulling trailers up to 3000 kg. A narrow width of just 600 mm makes the EZS the ideal truck for particularly narrow and confined spaces. Attaching several trailers allows the loading areas to be varied. This contributes towards a flexible and economical product throughput. The coupling is visible from any position and easily accessible. The semi-automatic remote coupling release (optional) allows the coupling/releasing of trailers without the operator having to leave the platform.
Capacity / load from 3,00
- Precise control with electric steering and JetPilot
- "Speed Control", our smooth electronic control system
- Also safe cornering with Curve Control
- Semi-automatic remote coupling release directly from the operator platform (optional)
The EZS 130 is a particularly compact tow tractor for pulling trailers up to 3000 kg. A narrow width of just 600 mm makes the EZS the ideal truck for particularly narrow and confined spaces. Attaching several trailers allows the loading areas to be varied. This contributes towards a flexible and economical product throughput. The coupling is visible from any position and easily accessible. The semi-automatic remote coupling release (optional) allows the coupling/releasing of trailers without the operator having to leave the platform. This saves time and costs. A further advantage: The truck is available with several different couplings and can thus be adapted to any type of trailer.
The 24-volt drive motor with its 3-phase AC technology ensures a high performance. The advantages: Powerful acceleration and high maximum speed. Combined with significant energy savings, extended operating times and minimised maintenance costs (due to omission of carbon brushes). This is due to the optimisation between drive motor and the electronic control, as well as the regenerative braking.
The main ergonomic advantages are the low stand-on platform for frequent mounting and dismounting and the short distance from operator position to load. The EZS also operates effortlessly in confined spaces. Its turning radius is so small that the operator will feel that they are turning on the spot. The JetPilot steering wheel, supportive backrest and automatic Curve Control speed reduction as well as the load wheels with CSE tyres provide comfort and safety, especially in corners.
Advantages in overview
- Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- Comfortable and safe operation
- Robust construction for hard applications
- Fully informed at any time
- Very narrow design
- Excellent ergonomics
- Long operating time's
- Additional equipment
Advantages in detail
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
Jungheinrich 3-phase AC motors offer you higher performance while simultaneously reducing operating costs. Make the most of these advantages:
- High level of efficiency with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid in direction of travel
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- Two-year warranty on the drive motor
Very narrow design
With its narrow width of only 600 mm, the EZS is ideally suitable for narrow aisles and confined spaces.
Comfortable and safe operation
The SpeedControl impulse control and Curve Control automatic speed reduction when cornering provide smooth, safe travel adjustable for every application:
- The speed set by the drive switch is maintained under all travel conditions including every travel situations including gradients / descents.
- 3 adjustable travel programmes for individual adjustment to set requirements.
- Regenerative braking with energy recovery when slowing down.
- Safe cornering – the operator has the truck under control at all times.
- Low stand-on platform for frequent effortless mounting and dismounting.
- Short distances for the operator from operator platform to coupling or load.
- The coupling can be seen from any position and is easily accessible.
- Fast and easy trailer coupling and decoupling with semi-automatic remote release (optional) from operator platform.
- Electric steering with JetPilot steering wheel.
- CSE load wheels for excellent travel comfort.
Robust construction for hard applications
- Chassis made of high-quality 8 mm sheet steel
- Extra high chassis apron on front cover
Long operating times
Energy-saving AC technology and high battery capacities allow long operating times:
- Standard version: 2 PzS 250 Ah
- Integrated charger (24 V/ 30 A) for easy charging at any mains socket (optional)
Fully informed at any time
Extensive display provides a complete overview at any time:
- CanDis (optional) informs on battery discharge condition, number of operating hours and fault codes.
- Truck activation via PIN and selection of 3 travel programmes via keyboard (optional).
- Adjustable travel parameters via CanDis and CanCode (optional).
- Several couplings for different trailer types.
- Rear inching via buttons in the backrest on both sides.