The Jungheinrich ETV QC 20-25 series of multi-directional reach trucks are used wherever long loads are transported in narrow aisles and need to be elevated at height. With their electric all-wheel steering they can transport loads up to 8 m long, maximising space in the warehouse. There are five travel programs available, ranging from modified normal travel, turning on the spot through to transverse and parallel travel. In ‘enhanced normal travel’, the already small turning radius is reduced further by simultaneous load wheel steering. The advantages of 360° steering are also available: Minimum turning radius and rapid direction change.
||2000 – 2500 kg
||560 -930 a/h
||6.9 kw (S2-60 min rate)
|Hydraulic Lift Motor
||10.0 kw (S3-15% rate)
|12-24 Volt Scanner Power
|4250mm – 10700mm Lift Heights
|Horizontal Fork Positioning
|Rack Height Selection
Jungheinrich masts provide excellent capacity and space utilization at high lift heights.
- Excellent visibility towards the load.
- Integrated sideshift.
- Low collapsed heights combined with high lift heights.
- Smooth mast tilt.
- Extremely long lifespan due to high-quality mast profiles.
- High residual capacity at high lift heights.
- Lift heights up to 24.3 feet.
- Integrated hose routing for auxiliary hydraulics (no hose reel).
Ergonomic operator compartment
The operator compartment provides ideal working conditions for high performance and ease of operation.
- Entry/exit step plate can be seen from above.
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable steering wheel.
- Comfortable seat with adjustment options (seat position, backrest, body weight) for every operator.
- Side-facing seat offers outstanding visibility when transporting heavy loads.
- Several storage areas.
- Important operating controls are easily accessible.
- Generous space available in compartment.
- Electric 180° steering and optimally-positioned steering wheel.
- Automatic centering of sideshift at the push of a button (optional).
Easy control with SOLO-PILOT
Multiple control levers are used to activate all hydraulic functions, including lifting/lowering, travel direction, sideshift and the horn.
- All operating controls are visible and have a designated function. Mast reach and mast tilt are controlled by two separate levers.
- SOLO-PILOT also controls auxiliary equipment, such as the fork positioner (optional).
- Precise control as a result of smooth activation of all functions.
- Adjustable armrest allows the operator to relax.
Easy-to-read operator display
High-quality control panel displaying the most important operating data.
- Travel direction and wheel position display.
- Battery discharge indicator.
- Three adjustable travel programs to suit every application.
- Operating hours and clock.
- Lift height and load weight (optional).
Greater efficiency with Jungheinrich’s proprietary 3-phase AC technology
Powerful 3-phase AC technology in drive, lift and steering motors offers several advantages over traditional DC motors.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Quick directional changes without delay.
- Greater operational availability due to maintenance-free motors without carbon brushes, brush springs or commutators.
- Longer operating times due to energy reclamation during braking.
All weather cabins (optional)
Weather-proof cabins are available in three designs (Economy, Comfort 1, Comfort 2) and provide excellent protection during frequent outdoor use.
- Economy offers a roof and front screen.
- Comfort 1 offers a roof and front and side screens for protection against frequent use in rainy conditions.
- Comfort 2 offers a roof, front and side screens and a door for complete protection.