The Jungheinrich ETM-ETV 214-216 series of reach trucks provides optimal operating conditions for efficient stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and in narrow aisles. Whether handling pallets, working in drive-in racking or operating in single or multi-shift applications, these reach trucks are the ideal solution.
||1400 – 1600 kg
||465 – 775 a/h
||6.9 kw (S2-60 min rate)
|Hydraulic Lift Motor
||14.0 kw (S3-15% rate)
|12-24 Volt Scanner Power
|4550mm – 10700mm Lift Heights
|All Weather Cabin
|Horizontal Fork Positioning
|Lift Height Display
|Rack Height Selection
Enhanced operator comfort
Designed with the operator in mind, the ETV 2 series of reach trucks feature:
- Comfortable seat with adjustment options (seat position, backrest, and body weight) for every operator.
- Easy-to-access operating controls.
- Generous space available in operator compartment.
- 3-phase AC steering (180º/360º) with optimum steering wheel position.
- Automatic positioning of sideshift (center position) at the touch of a button (optional).
- Automatic horizontal positioning of forks (with fork tilt) at the touch of a button (optional).
- Several storage areas provide extra space for operator equipment.
Jungheinrich proprietary 3-phase AC technology
The reach truck comes equipped with powerful 3-phase AC technology in drive, lift and steering motors, offering several advantages over traditional DC motors, including:
- Powerful acceleration.
- Ability to operate the lift truck for up to two shifts on a single battery charge in many applications.
- Curve Control, which provides automatic speed reduction during cornering, allows for enhanced security for both the product and operator, especially in confined areas.
- Ability for quick forklift directional changes without delay.
- Greater operational availability due to maintenance-free motors without carbon brushes, brush springs or commutators.
Enhanced visibility for the operator
Jungheinrich masts provide maximum space utilization at high lift heights.
- Enhanced visibility towards the load.
- Patented mast-reach cushioning, with travel speed automatically reduced to crawl speed if the load is raised above the free-lift height.
- Integrated sideshift.
- Low collapsed heights combined with high lift heights.
- Choice of mast tilt or fork tilt above certain lift heights.
- Extremely long lifespan due to high-quality mast profiles.
- High residual capacity at high lift heights.
- Lift heights up to 34 feet.
Easy-to-read operator display
The lift truck's high-quality control panel displays the most important operating data:
- Travel direction and wheel position display.
- 180º/360º steering mode.
- Battery state-of-charge with residual running time display.
- Three adjustable travel programs to suit every application.
- Operating hours and clock.
- Lift height (optional).
- Center position sideshift (optional).
Performance enhancing options
The moving mast reach truck can also be customized with several performance enhancing option packages based on the specific application's needs:
- Drive plus option can increase speed by 2 mph.
- Lift Plus option can increase loaded lift speeds by more than 30 fpm.
- Lift control option provides increased tilt and reach speeds up to specific lift heights and load weights.
- Operation control option provides a warning sound and an icon that indicates when the operator has reached maximum capacity at a perticular lift height.
- Multiple LED light options available, including the choice of plastic lens, multiple mounting positions and the option to automatically illuminate lights depending on the direction the reach truck is traveling.