The Jungheinrich EJG 212-214-216 is a pedestrian controlled truck which can be used wherever support arm stacker trucks cannot operate, e.g. sideways lifting of pallets, special load sizes, racking with collision protection. With an overall width of 910 mm and a high degree of manoeuvrability, it can also be operated with ease in confined warehouse areas. Above all, the EJG 212 offers a very short front dimension.
In pedestrian mode, the EJG can be operated without a driver’s licence and is therefore suitable for applications where personnel change frequently.
As a universal truck, the EJG offers a number of advantages:
- Gentle depositing of the load on the floor or in the racking with proportional hydraulics.
- Minimum noise during lifting.
- Electric tiller steering provides greatly reduced steering force for fatigue-free steering
- Extremely sturdy frame and load section
- High ground clearance and large load wheels for comfortable travel on uneven ground
- The EJG 212-214-216 draws its energy from batteries with capacities of up to 375 Ah. Battery compartments for lateral battery exchange are available for multi-shift operations (optional). A built-in charger (optional) ensures comfortable and reliable charging at any standard 240-V mains socket.
||1500 – 2000 kg
||160 – 250 a/h
||1.0 kw (S2-60 min rate)
|Hydraulic Lift Motor
||1.2 kw (S3-15% rate)
Lift (standard mast) from 2400 to 5250 mm
Capacity / load from 1.20 to 1.60 t
- Powerful 3-phase AC drive motor for maximum performance
- Fork Tilt (optional)
- Cantilever stacking
- The cantilever design without interference from support arms also allows the transport of sideways pallets or special load carriers.
- The generous ground clearance with 200 mm load wheels also allows the truck to travel over uneven ground and low thresholds.
- The short overall length makes manoeuvring easier in confined areas.
- Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- All lifting and lowering functions are intuitively controlled with the multifunctional tiller arm. This allows the operator to concentrate fully on stacking and retrieving
- Precise, gentle load lifting by speed controlled and noise-reduced hydraulic motor
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics
- Automatic reduction in speed with raised load
- A clear colour coding system and buttons with non-marking symbols for intuitive operation
- Robust design
The EJG is designed for high-throughput operation:
- 8 mm steel frame
- Closed frame
- Robust mast with high residual capacities
- Intelligent control and drive technology
Jungheinrich 3 phase AC motors with electronic control tuned perfectly to the application offering higher performance and low running costs. Make the most of these advantages:
- High level of efficiency with excellent energy management
- Powerful acceleration
- Rapid direction change
- Maintenance-free drive motor
- Batteries 3 EPzS 375 Ah.
- Lateral battery exchange (optional)
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
Jungheinrich proprietary 3-phase AC motor technology provides increased efficiency and reduced forklift operating costs.
The following advantages maximize lift truck uptime and productivity:
- Outstanding efficiency due to excellent energy management.
- Powerful forklift acceleration.
- Top speed of 3.7 mph with a fully rated load.
- Quick directional changes without hesitation.
- No carbon brushes or commutators to replace, resulting in reduced maintenance requirements.
- 2 year warranty on drive motor.
Long operating times
Battery capacities up to 255 Ah provide long forklift operating times.
- Short compartment: 150 Ah.
- Medium compartment: up to 255 Ah.
- Optional integrated charger (115 V / 30 A for both flooded and maintenance-free batteries up to 375 Ah) for fast, simple charging at any wall outlet.
Well informed at any time
- 3 color LED battery discharge indicator as standard or optional "CanDis" information display with enhanced visual charge indicator, hour-meter and service code display.
- Optional “CanCode” keypad allows for secure lift truck activation via PIN and includes 3 pre-set travel programs.
- When combined, CanDis and CanCode allow for quick adjustment of speed, acceleration and motor brake parameters without a laptop.
The EJE walkie pallet trucks can be equipped with an optional “ProTracLink” caster wheel system, linked via a cushioned torsion bar, which distributes stabilizing forces dependent on travel conditions (i.e. evenly across all wheels during straight travel; concentrated on the outer support wheel when turning).
Multi-function handle head
The lift truck's redeveloped handle head adjusts to different operator requirements:
- Clearly marked operator controls and rocker switches, with tactile raise and lower indicators, allow for intuitive operation of the forklift in any handle position.
- Angled handle head for natural, ergonomic operation.
- The forklift's crawl-speed button is positioned on the back of the handle head, for quick access and ease of operation when the handle is in the vertical position.
- The handle head protects against potential failure due to its contactor-less sensor system and IP65-rated dust and moisture protection.
3-phase AC technology ensures significant long-term reduction of lift truck operating costs.
- Low maintenance, 3-phase AC drive motor with no carbon brushes.
- Easy access to all forklift components through the one-piece front cover.
- Sealed forklift controls and plugs are protected from dust and moisture (IP54 rating).
- Optional “ProTracLink” stability caster wheel system helps reduce potential wheel damage during ramp operations due to its self-leveling adjustment. The torsion bar constantly keeps both support wheels at the same height, reducing the chance of catching or damaging the lower support wheel on the sides of dock plates.