Jungheinrich EJEi25-EJCi15-EJCi15z stainless steel pallet trucks are designed for hardest applications in corrosive and humid environments as well as satisfying the most stringent hygienic requirements. Two separate motors assure powerful drive and excellent handling, even on difficult surfaces. High quality stainless steel and fully enclosed electronics to protect against jet washing allows easy cleaning and disinfection. Added to this are high-technology seals with moving components offering extra protection. This more than satisfies the high demands made in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. The stand-on platform (optional) transforms the truck easily from a pedestrian operated into a ride-on truck and thus increases operating comfort, especially during transport over longer distances.
High-quality V2A stainless steel also offers an abrasion-resistant and smooth surface, even with intensive use: This prevents dirt deposits, thus preventing the spread of germs and bacteria.
||1500 – 2000 kg
||160 – 250 a/h
||1.0 kw (S2-60 min rate)
|Hydraulic Lift Motor
||1.2 kw (S3-15% rate)
|540mm or 670 mm Width Over Forks
|2000mm – 2900mm Lift Heights
|Cold Storage Specification
|Entry Rollers on Fork Tips
|Lift Height Display
Lift (standard mast)
from 125 to 125 mm
Capacity / load
from 2,00 to 2,00 t
- Hygienic and food-neutral due to smooth and abrasion-proof surface
- Powerful thanks to maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor
- Long service life in harsh environments
- Ergonomic multi-function tiller arm sealed to IP 65
- Hygienic design
- High quality materials for demanding applications
- Optimal cornering
- Easy clean design
- Work ergonomically
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
Jungheinrich proprietary 3-phase AC motor technology provides increased efficiency and reduced forklift operating costs.
The following advantages maximize lift truck uptime and productivity:
- Outstanding efficiency due to excellent energy management.
- Powerful forklift acceleration.
- Top speed of 3.7 mph with a fully rated load.
- Quick directional changes without hesitation.
- No carbon brushes or commutators to replace, resulting in reduced maintenance requirements.
- 2 year warranty on drive motor.
Long operating times
Battery capacities up to 255 Ah provide long forklift operating times.
- Short compartment: 150 Ah.
- Medium compartment: up to 255 Ah.
- Optional integrated charger (115 V / 30 A for both flooded and maintenance-free batteries up to 375 Ah) for fast, simple charging at any wall outlet.
Well informed at any time
- 3 color LED battery discharge indicator as standard or optional "CanDis" information display with enhanced visual charge indicator, hour-meter and service code display.
- Optional “CanCode” keypad allows for secure lift truck activation via PIN and includes 3 pre-set travel programs.
- When combined, CanDis and CanCode allow for quick adjustment of speed, acceleration and motor brake parameters without a laptop.
The EJE walkie pallet trucks can be equipped with an optional “ProTracLink” caster wheel system, linked via a cushioned torsion bar, which distributes stabilizing forces dependent on travel conditions (i.e. evenly across all wheels during straight travel; concentrated on the outer support wheel when turning).
Multi-function handle head
The lift truck's redeveloped handle head adjusts to different operator requirements:
- Clearly marked operator controls and rocker switches, with tactile raise and lower indicators, allow for intuitive operation of the forklift in any handle position.
- Angled handle head for natural, ergonomic operation.
- The forklift's crawl-speed button is positioned on the back of the handle head, for quick access and ease of operation when the handle is in the vertical position.
- The handle head protects against potential failure due to its contactor-less sensor system and IP65-rated dust and moisture protection.
3-phase AC technology ensures significant long-term reduction of lift truck operating costs.
- Low maintenance, 3-phase AC drive motor with no carbon brushes.
- Easy access to all forklift components through the one-piece front cover.
- Sealed forklift controls and plugs are protected from dust and moisture (IP54 rating).
- Optional “ProTracLink” stability caster wheel system helps reduce potential wheel damage during ramp operations due to its self-leveling adjustment. The torsion bar constantly keeps both support wheels at the same height, reducing the chance of catching or damaging the lower support wheel on the sides of dock plates.